With regret, our local IATF decided, after its meeting today, to put Guiuan on hard lockdown status starting at 11:59pm on Dec. 30 until 11:59pm on Jan. 13, 2021 (14 days) due to increasing CoVid cases and community transmission as declared by the Provincial Health Office/ DOH:1. Guiuan border shall allow entry only to essential, medical, official/business(APOR) purposes. Health Certificate is required for entry.
2. Mobility of residents shall be controlled. Quarantine passes shall be required in going out. Oplan Sita in every barangay shall be set up again.
3. Businesses and transports shall
continue to operate but should strictly comply with protocols, orders and policies.
4. Public and private gathering is prohibited.
5. Leisure and sports activities are suspended.
6. A community curfew shall be in effect from 8pm to 5am.
Your cooperation, support, and compliance is required. Thank you.
Mayor Annaliza Gonzales Kwan